Saturday 3 November 2012

Deja V`u Of Love..

“I had loved you and always will... no matter what...."
I woke up with a loud uproar of the alarm clock. What was that? Was it a delusion?? Or a reality that's veiled. Will Akshay indeed say that?? Silly me!! Why would he?
Hi Folks, It’s me Simraan, Simraan Chauhan.
And this … is my Love story. You must be wondering who is Akshay??
Akshay Sahani, Raindrop of my drought ridden heart. I and Akshay had been childhood pals since both of our parents were good neighbors in Noida. With the gradual progress of age, the amity was still well-preserved. Even If we were poles apart for the career we chose, we were like best pals to our eras. There was no single day that he wouldn’t talk to me, more remarkable was his pleasant yet crazy surprises of coming over to meet me. But he never showed up any feelings of love. Perhaps I am eclipsed with the novels and fairy tales.
Some years later my parents moved to Delhi. But I found my job in Noida and naturally, I got to stay near their place. Akshay's parents pampered me more than him and he was always humorously irritate me. I was never worried for being far from my parents.
Until that day came, when Akshay said he wants to marry Nishita, one from close knit colleagues. I was taken back seeing someone else in his life. Just involuntarily nodded affirmative with everybody else.
All plans to the marriage ceremony was made upon. Somewhat I couldn’t battle with the fact. But for his contentment, I tried to soothe my defeated heart. The day of engagement came, while everyone was busy with merry making, I was holding back those tears, as I couldn't see Akshay putting that ring to Nishita. I rushed out from the bustling crowd.
I sat at my desk, crying of losing someone, I felt like scribbling my distress on those papers lying around. “Akshay, I Love you". It was going excruciating for me. I didn't want to stay there, because I couldn’t endure it. I thought of that dream I saw. All I could find in my hands was tears, regret that I had lost my friend, my Love...
After that I decided of going to my home permanently. But still, I had to brace up with the courage of attending his wedding after three months. I was not even bothering for my parents’ sudden wedding plans for me. So, I thought of searching another job. But still my attention went back to him, our childhood. With every reminiscence, I was getting wounded, aching to every nook and corner as if I am about to lose entirety forever.
The day of wedding arrived. I couldn't sojourn my emotional outburst, so thought to escape rather than to face the cataclysm of my life...
I was about to move out when Chandu Kaka, their old household help, called me and said "Akshay baba, wants to meet you, please come to his roof top room." I couldn’t understand. He was in his white Dhoti, waiting for the ladies in the house to have turmeric paste ceremony. He gestured me, calling me up. I moved up since I couldn’t resist. But I knew this is not a movie that if I say, everything will change.
I came up to him, substituting the sadness, with forced smile.
"Hey! Get ready, Nishita is waiting for her bridegroom". 
It was heart-rending out again because I couldn't abide even to my words. But then he stopped me and said
“Where are you going? Won’t you put turmeric paste to your husband-to-be?"
I was flabbergasted the way he said.
"My husband-to-be???"
He said "Yes my bride.”
He was smirking. I asked again.” what are you saying?"
Before he would say anything, my mother came and said "Akshay has said us everything 2 months back. I knew you are getting married to him, but he had asked us to surprise you". Akshay and his cracked surprises! But I still stood in state of astonishment. The girls standing behind started giggling and among them was Nishita. She came and said," c'mon Simraan lets go, brides are not allowed to see their grooms huh!!"
I couldn't even realize what’s going, until every rituals were over. I was in Akshay's room waiting for him to come. I was more curious than a newlywed should be, for I had numerous questions. I was in thought of what, how and when such things happen? How could Akshay marry me, when he wanted to marry Nishita? In this, I didn't knew he was standing just beside me. He said,
“Akshay, I Love you"...
I was awestruck how he got that paper I scribbled. Then he took me into arms and said
“I Love you too. Stupid, didn't you have much guts to tell me this. I was just waiting for you for years".
I couldn't still regain my senses. He then took me close and said.
"I got this piece of your heart from your room when I wanted to confess you… I had loved you and always will... no matter what happens in life. “

Finally the incompleteness is accomplished.  And all that happened was just a miracle. All I had, was a smile of joy and happiness with tears of wonders of how God played such a beautiful chapter of my life.

-Sruti
14th Feb 2014

1 comment:

  1. Lucky are the people who love and are loved back..and the luckiest are the ones who get their love as their life-partner.One of the beautiful love stories I have ever read...

    Keep writing and make us feel what love is .. :)

    ReplyDelete